Bonafide Motherhood accepts guest submissions from all pregnant people and moms on a variety of topics. Those topics are:
- Parenting (specifically baby’s first year)
- New motherhood
- Lifestyle (easy recipes, working from home, etc.)
- Home management
- Family finances
- Helpful tips for stay-at-home moms, working moms, and/or work-from-home moms
Some topics we’d love to see:
Here are some topics that we’d particularly love to see in our inbox.
- Sample schedules for different stages
- Recovering from a C-section
- Managing finances as a stay-at-home mom
- Activities to do with a baby
- Balancing life as a working mom
- Cleaning hacks
- Tips for holidays and other seasonal topics
Some notes to keep in mind:
- We heavily recommend going through our blog posts to see what’s already been written and what we typically write about.
- Submissions should be at least 800 words with a max of 2,000 words.
- We welcome personal stories about the above topics!
- Work must be 100% original and entirely yours. We only accept UNIQUE (never been published before) content. Any content in your article, including all images and videos, must not infringe on copyright laws.
- If we need to make any changes (like for SEO or typos/grammatical errors), we will let you know, and you can have final approval.
Sending in your submission:
- You can email [email protected]
- Put “BM Submission” in your subject line
- Tell us who you are and any credentials you might have
- Send us a Google Drive link or put your full submission in the email.
- Send us any relevant links such as to your website or socials
- We’ll let you know within a week if your submission has been accepted. If you don’t hear from us after 7 days, feel free to follow up.